Mobile 07768 865999
I have lived in the village of Adlestrop for 11 years. Originally from Worcestershire, I came here through my job as a personal assistant to Richard Phillips, a National Hunt racehorse trainer who trains from the village.
A racing office can be a very stressful place and in my search for stress relief and relaxation, I came across the fabulous benefits of massage therapy.
I had a 'lightbulb' moment that this was want I wanted to do and I find it greatly rewarding to be able to aid people overcome certain problems they have and helping them into a state of relaxation.
I qualified in January 2011 gaining a distinction in the Itec Level 3 massage diploma. I have since done several post graduate courses, adding to my skills and knowledge and will continue to do this to constantly improve the service I offer.
I am also a qualified hypnotherapist, specialising in weight loss and stop smoking treatments. Please do not hesitate to be in contact if this is of interest to you. My hypnotherapy website is www.jolinesaunders.co.uk
- Itec Level 3 Diploma in Holistic Massage & Anatomy & Physiology
- Certificate in Deep Tissue Massage
- Certificate in Indian Head Massage
- Certificate in Hot Stone Therapy
- Certificate in Natural Facelift Massage
- Certificate in Neuromuscular and Muscle Energy Techniques
- Certificate in Trigger Point Therapy